Gift Subscriptions: Extra Virgin Olive Oil Refill Pouches (3, 6 or 12 months)
Single estate. Early harvest. Minimal intervention.
FOR PRE-ORDER. This fresh batch starts shipping January 2022.
What they'll get:
- One 500ml pouch delivered every month for 3, 6 or 12 months, starting in January.
- Seasonal recipe cards.
- Free UK shipping.
Just drop in the recipient's shipping address. You'll pay for their entire subscription upfront, but we'll send you an email with the details to forward on when you're ready to let them know.
*Subscriptions are for UK folks only at this time. Discounts codes cannot be applied to gifts.*
More about the oil
Presenting extra virgin olive oil like you've never seen (or tasted) before. Inspired by natural wine, our single estate EVOO from Crete is the perfect subscription box for the olive oil lover—or foodie—in your life.
Packed with polyphenols (higher antioxidants from this variety and from being harvested before ripe), this small-batch Greek extra virgin olive oil comes fresh and flavourful from the 2021 harvest.
*Don't forget to also buy our gorgeous refillable bottle, designed to look pretty and connect you back to the soil...*
Ingredients: 100% Lianolia olives. Nothing else.
Producer: Amargiotakis family.
Origin: Village of Dafnes, Crete, Greece.
Agriculture: Minimal intervention. Non-irrigated.
Soil type: Limestone hills.
Harvest: 31st October until 4th of November 2021.
Process: Superior category extra virgin olive oil obtained directly from mechanical (never chemical or heated) means.
Green apple, avocado and artichoke. There’s a slightly peppery finish that's a sign it's rich in Oleocanthal (anti-inflammatory, antioxidant 'superfood' compound).
Drizzle, bake and fry (yes, fry—just as the Greeks do!).
- Sarah says: I use it to ‘finish’ any meat or veggie dish to make sure I get the most out of the flavour and health benefits. I also love to pour it generously over pastas and soup dishes.
- Michael says: I like to start a meal soaking it up with bread, but I like to end a meal with it poured over vanilla or chocolate ice cream for a creamy, rich indulgence. Sounds weird but pairs perfectly.
- Look out for "soft recycling" programmes at your local supermarket and drop it there (along with all of your other plastic bags, films, wrappers and sachets).
- Just drop the pouches back in the post and write "FREEPOST SAVEOURSOIL"—don't apply any postage. We'll handle the recycling through our Zero Waste Box initiative with Terra Cycle. It doesn't cost you a penny, but really helps us uphold our commitments to the planet. (Note: This is only for UK residents at this time, so does not apply to international customers.)
We’re making everything open with the Provenance® transparency platform. See the journey of our olive oil from farm to you...