Gift a Subscription: Extra Virgin Olive Oil Refill Pouches
Get 2 free pouches with a 12-month subscription, or 1 free pouch with a 6-month subscription.
What they'll get:
- One 500ml pouch delivered every month for 3, 6, or 12 months.
- Seasonal recipe cards.
- Free UK shipping.
Once you've paid for your gift card, we’ll send you an email that you can share with the lucky recipient. There’ll be a code in that email that they can quickly redeem to start receiving their monthly refill pouches of GOLD through the letterbox.
*Subscriptions are for UK folks only at this time.*
More about the oil
Presenting extra virgin olive oil like you've never seen (or tasted) before. Inspired by natural wine, our single estate EVOO from Crete is the perfect subscription box for the olive oil lover—or foodie—in your life.
Packed with polyphenols (higher antioxidants from this variety and from being harvested before ripe), this small-batch Greek extra virgin olive oil comes fresh and flavourful from the 2021 harvest.
*Don't forget to also buy our gorgeous refillable bottle, designed to look pretty and connect you back to the soil...*
Ingredients: 100% Lianolia olives. Nothing else.
Producer: Amargiotakis family.
Origin: Village of Dafnes, Crete, Greece.
Agriculture: Minimal intervention. Non-irrigated.
Soil type: Limestone hills.
Harvest: November 2021.
Process: Superior category extra virgin olive oil obtained directly from mechanical (never chemical or heated) means.
Let's talk about the good stuff: This particular batch (exclusive to our subscribers) measured in at 410mg/kg of polyphenols, which is above the 250 mg/kg benchmark set by EU Regulation (No. 432/2012) for high-polyphenol olive oils.
Fresh-cut grass, tomato leaf and green banana notes. There’s a slightly peppery finish that's a sign it's rich in Oleocanthal (anti-inflammatory, antioxidant 'superfood' compound).
Drizzle, bake and fry (yes, fry—just as the Greeks do!).
- Sarah says: I use it to ‘finish’ any meat or veggie dish to make sure I get the most out of the flavour and health benefits. I also love to pour it generously over pastas and soup dishes.
- Michael says: I like to start a meal soaking it up with bread, but I like to end a meal with it poured over vanilla or chocolate ice cream for a creamy, rich indulgence. Sounds weird but pairs perfectly.
- Look out for "soft recycling" programmes at your local supermarket and drop it there (along with all of your other plastic bags, films, wrappers and sachets).
- Just drop the pouches back in the post and write "FREEPOST SAVEOURSOIL"—don't apply any postage. We'll handle the recycling through our Zero Waste Box initiative with Terra Cycle. It doesn't cost you a penny, but really helps us uphold our commitments to the planet. (Note: This is only for UK residents at this time, so does not apply to international customers.)
We’re making everything open with the Provenance® transparency platform. See the journey of our olive oil from farm to you...